Are you looking for a new party recipe? Something that you can whip up quickly to take to your gathering and that is sure to be a big hit? Then look no further than this amazing artichoke dip.
My mom has been making this dip for years now (I believe she got the recipe from a friend), and it has now become a standard in my home, as well. It is one of my go-to dishes when I have a party, dinner, or pot luck to attend, and it is almost always a huge hit.
In fact, not too long ago, we were having some friends over to our house for dinner. We decided to include this artichoke dip on our menu. My husband specifically asked if I could make a double batch, so that we would have a better chance of having leftovers. Ha! (There are rarely any leftovers after a party.)
The best thing about this dip is that it is so fast and easy to make. It literally doesn’t take hardly any time at all to whip up. So, it’s the perfect dish when you are crazy busy, but needing to make a food contribution of some sort.
So, if you’re looking to be the hit at your upcoming party or gathering, here’s the recipe.
- 2 14 oz. cans quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 c. shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Finely chop garlic. Drain and roughly chop all artichokes.
- Mix all four ingredients together in a bowl.
- Transfer to ungreased baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until slightly browned and bubbling.
- The amount of garlic depends on personal preference. I usually use two large cloves, or three small ones.
- If you want it to be extra cheesy, feel free to add up to 5 oz. of shredded parmesan.
There’s nothing wrong with indulging every once and a while. Plus, the artichokes totally offset the mayonnaise. Right?!
I hope you enjoy this recipe, whether it’s at a party or just within the comfort of your own home. It is certainly a favorite among my whole family.