Hey friends. I hope you have all had a wonderful week.
We have some pretty major things going on in our life right now, and for that reason, I have decided to take a break from blogging for awhile. As sad as I am to have to step away, I know it is for the best at the moment. I have so enjoyed getting to know some of you better recently, and I love all of the inspiration that you each bring every week.
I truly hope that I can get back to it in 2-3 months, but until then, this will unfortunately be the last weekly party.
I hope you all have a wonderful summer! Keep creating and inspiring!
I love this table that Deedee (and her husband Bobby!) from Our Clover House built from pallets for her patio. It looks fantastic, and I’m sure will get lots of use this summer. Be sure to stop by for the full tutorial.
Maya from The Little Treasures crochets the most beautiful accessories. This particular one is absolute perfection – the dainty beads, the detailed flowers, and the vintage color. I love it!
I love so many of these Mother’s Day gift ideas from Mary at The Boondocks Blog. They are gorgeous, and I especially love that they are DIY. It adds such a special, personal touch to them.
Our most popular this week was from Lisa of Fresh Vintage by Lisa S. She shows us how to make player piano scroll art. As a pianist, I have to say that I am particularly fond of this idea. 🙂 Be sure to check it out!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.