Here we are at the end of the week again, and it’s May! Woohoo! Summer is just around the corner, and I am ready for it.
We have some really big things going on in our life right now, so I wasn’t able to get anything new posted this week. I am hoping to get something new posted next week, and I will be sharing a bit more about what’s going on in our neck of the woods in a few weeks. 😉
So, since I don’t have much to share at the moment, let’s get on with the party!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
I love seeing house tours, and thinking about how I would reinvent any given space within. Kathryn, from The Dedicated House, takes us on a tour of her new home and shares all of the plans that she has for each room in the house. If you like to look at houses, don’t miss this beauty!
I also love old benches, particularly church pews. My mom has had one sitting in her kitchen for years, and I would love to have space for one for myself. In this post, Debra from Common Ground shows us where her bench is now proudly displayed (after having been banished to the basement of her old house for some time!). I love it!
Have you ever seen a vintage typewriter ribbon tin? I’m not sure that I ever have – or if I have, I had no idea what it was. Kathy from Southern Style Southern Charm collects them, and I have to say, they are pretty cool! She has quite a collection with a lot of really neat and unique tins. Be sure to check it out!
The most popular this week was from Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats. She shares the recipe for Trinity Pie, which sounds heavenly, as do all of her recipes. You won’t want to miss it!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.