I hope you all have had a wonderful week. It’s been a busy week for us around here. My daughter started soccer this week. They had an extra practice last night in order to get ready for their first game tonight. My daughter is the youngest on the team, and one of only two girls, and she has absolutely no clue what is going on. It’s hilarious and pretty cute at the same time. Honestly, though, I can’t really say that many of them have any idea as to what’s going on. So, the games should be fun to watch. 😀 She does seem to be enjoying herself, which is what really counts.
We’ve been so busy that I didn’t even get anything new put together to post this week. So, we will just jump right in to the party!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
I absolutely love the makeover that Ann over at The Apple Street Cottage gave this dressing table. I adore these dressing tables and wish that I had a spot for one in my own house. Be sure to stop by and check out how she transformed it!
I am a total novice when it comes to gardening, although I do enjoy it. I was thrilled to read this guide to companion planting from Rachelle at My Hubbard Home. I will definitely be using this to help select a few items for my raised vegetable garden.
These chocolate cream cheese muffins from Mareliz over at Kocina De Pinay look so, so delicious. I can’t wait to make some for myself – I might even share some with my children. 😉
The most popular this week goes to Debbie at A Debbie-Dabble Christmas for her Christmas Embroidered table topper. This project was 35 years in the making! You won’t want to miss it.
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.