Hello, friends! What a week it has been!
My daughter’s birthday was this past weekend (where does the time go?!), and my parents were in town to help celebrate. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, so we made an afternoon trip to the zoo. I’m not sure if it was the time of day, or the perfect weather, but all of the animals were so active. Plus, it was not crowded at all. So, everyone had a blast.
And, of course, she chose to celebrate with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cake, balloons, and swag. Because what else would a little girl want beyond mutant turtles? Ha!
Unfortunately, though, I started to get sick over the weekend, which has turned into a pretty nasty cold and cough. So, I am in need of some creative inspiration while I’m feeling puny. So, let’s get this party started!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
Lidia from Design Inside the Box
Amy from Health Home and Heart
Eileen from Just Measuring Up
Claire from “Pillar Box Blue” created lovely Valentine’s Day decor using pine cones and paint – so cute and it makes for interesting art!
I’m loving this IKEA Moppe Card Catalog Hack from Fresh Vintage by Lisa S. You won’t believe what it looked like “before” OR how much Lisa paid for it!
Rebecca from Zucchini Sisters made this beautiful DIY Moss Topiary Tree for less than $1. Hop on over to her blog to see how she did it:)
Our most popular post comes from DeeDee at Clover House with her Air Fryer Ranch Roasted Chickpeas. This totally makes me want to go get an air fryer. Yum!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.