TGIF, friends! I’m not sure I would have made it through another day this week. It’s been a long one with two sick kids at home.
In happier news, this week was the last week of the Deck the Home Blog Hop. This week our focus was simply Home Decor. Many of the bloggers gave room tours full of Christmas decor, and a few others shared craft tutorials. Be sure to click here if you missed it. It’s tons of holiday inspiration all packed into one place!
And now, onto the party!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
I love this idea that Rachel from Adventures of a DIY Mom shared. Instead of buying Christmas gifts, the kids make them instead. And this year they made these beautiful Sharpie mugs for each other. Now that’s something that can be treasured for a long time. A true gift from the heart.
1,2,3,…33 Christmas food ideas plus tips for a perfect holiday meal. Do you think anything better? You can find them at All that’s Jas !
My daughter is currently obsessed with anything art related. So, I absolutely love these easy to make ornaments that Stephanie shared with us over at Abbotts at Home. I know my daughter will love creating some of these for herself to hang on the tree!
I love that Dee Dee @Our Clover House share with us how to make lovely smelling room spray using just two ingredients! And the best part, you can make it in holiday scents – that’s great for gift giving!
Who could come up with an angel after looking at a metal shelf? Marie of The Interior Frugalista, that’s who! This is what I call major “outside the box” thinking and the result is spectacular. Only Marie could have come up with such a pretty angel from junk parts!
The most popular post this week goes to Andrea from Living on Cloud Nine. She shared her festive master bedroom all decked out for Christmas. Be sure to check it out, if you haven’t already!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
If you were featured display this button on your blog:
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.