Hello, friends! I can’t believe that it is Good Friday already. Time flies by so quickly, doesn’t it?!
We have had so much rain lately, including yesterday, and it has brought us some unseasonably cool days. While I’m not complaining about slightly cooler weather, I am thankful that Easter Sunday is looking to be warm and sunny. Perfect for a visit from the Easter bunny. 😉
What are your Easter plans?
Earlier this week on the blog, I shared one of the easiest DIY projects I’ve ever done. If you have been following my blog, then you know that I am participating in a monthly DIY blog hop with about 30 other fellow bloggers. Each month, we have a theme, and the them for April was DIY Home Improvement.
Come see how I was able to install under cabinet lighting in just 5 minutes.
And now, on to the party. You all totally brought your A-game last week. I had such a hard time narrowing down my choices for features. I love it when you make it hard on me. 🙂 So, let’s do it again!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
I LOVE these adorable peat pot Easter baskets that Katrin from Northern Feeling put together. She came up with two different styles, and I adore them both. They are perfect for Easter.
The message “Be Kind” is such an important one in today’s world. It is an especially important message for us to be teaching our children. I love the ideas for how to teach kindness to kids that Victoria from Dazzle While Frazzled shared in this post.
Oh my goodness, I just love this one. Chas from Chas’ Crazy Creations is always so creative, and this is no exception. Hop over to her blog to see how she turned some thrift store dishes into these adorable garden flowers.
The most popular this week was from Candice of She’s Crafty. She made these adorable felt Easter treat and flatware holders. Be sure to check them out!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.