Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful week.
We have had some gorgeous days this week, and nearly every time we go out, my 4 year old comments on all of the trees that are blooming. I’m loving it!
We made a trip to Home Depot yesterday to pick out some flowers to plant. My daughter absolutely loves nature and has been anxious to help with the planting this year. We bought a few flowers of her choosing and brought them home. She had so much fun planting them in some planter boxes that we have hanging on our fence in the backyard. I love seeing her interest in nature and the outdoors.
Speaking of flowers, I shared with you last week how I transformed an old spice rack that I had found at an estate sale for $3 into a lovely flower holder. If you missed that post, you can find it here. It was such an easy project and cost me next to nothing. My favorite kind of DIY!
This week, I rounded up a few more super creative thrift store transformations for you. You won’t want to miss seeing some of these. Be sure to check it out here.
Now – on to the party!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
I absolutely love this makeover from Amy at Amy’s Creative Pursuits. She provides a tutorial for how to chalk paint furniture and shows us how lovely her cabinet turned out.
This Easter Bread Cheesecake from Jas at All That’s Jas looks absolutely divine. I think I am going to have to put this on my own Easter menu this year – and maybe even before Easter. You know…just to test it out. 😉
I love this post from Lynelle at Mom Succeeds. She gives a host of great tips about how to improve happiness, as well as some helpful resources. It’s a great list for everyone – not just busy moms.
The most popular this week goes to Liberty from B4 and Afters. She walks us through her shower renovation – how it turned out and the things she learned along the way. Be sure to check it out!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.