Happy Friday everyone!
I hope you have all had a fantastic week. My husband has been on spring break this past week, and it has been lovely. Truthfully, we haven’t accomplished much this week, but it has been so nice to just relax a bit for a change.
Unfortunately, my husband’s spring break does not line up with my daughter’s. Her spring break is next week, so I have been trying to come up with lots of fun things to keep the kids entertained (and myself sane) for the week. The long range forecast is looking nice at the moment, so hopefully, we can get outside a fair amount and soak up some sunshine.
What are your plans for the weekend/coming week?
Now, on to the party!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
Lidia from Design Inside the Box
Amy from Health Home and Heart
Eileen from Just Measuring Up
Katrin from “Northern Feeling” is my feature this week because I share her pain of a small entrance and limited storage! But she shows us how her lovely and minimal entrance-way can still pack a storage punch!
Michelle over at A Crafty Mix is truly a creative genius. Her crafty creations always blow me away, and this miniature daybed is no exception. You must head over to check it out, along with all of her other amazing projects.
I am loving this upcycled magazine rack from Angela at Simply Beautiful By Angela. You would never know that underneath that gorgeous farmhouse exterior there once was an old magazine rack.
The most popular post this week is from Victoria at Dazzled While Frazzled with her creative DIY St. Patrick’s Day wreath. If you haven’t already, be sure to check it out!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.