Hello, friends! And happy Friday!
Today is my husband’s last day of work before spring break. (He’s a university professor.) And let me tell you, it is almost as exciting as an adult as it was when I was a student. We have both been counting down the days to break. We don’t have any major plans – just a lot of small projects around the house, which I’m super excited about.
I hope you all are excited about the upcoming weekend and week as I am!
If not, maybe we can get you inspired here. Let’s party!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
Lidia from Design Inside the Box
Amy from Health Home and Heart
Eileen from Just Measuring Up
I think every piece of fabric should have the properties of Sunbrella fabric – it’s so durable! “Kippi at Home” shows us how she uses it in her family room and I’m swooning!
I am loving these cocoa banana bars from Nora over at Treat & Trick. My kids would LOVE these, and I wouldn’t have too much guilt over handing them out. 🙂
I am loving these personalized geometric cutting boards from Julie at Sum of Their Stories. She used a pyrography tool to create this masterpiece!
Our most popular post goes to Marilyn from Marilyn’s Treats for her homemade cream of broccoli soup. Looks delicious!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.