Are you as happy as I am that we’ve made it to Friday? We, unfortunately, may be looking at another round of illness at my house. My littlest was running a 102 degree fever yesterday afternoon and feeling every bit of it. So, we will probably be off to the doctor today. I’m crossing my fingers it’s not the flu, as it has been running through our group of friends very recently.
In happier news, the At Home DIY Blog Hop started last week. I am joining with 30+ other bloggers to bring you fun DIY challenges every month from now until October. This month’s challenge was “Build to Organize,” and I had so much fun with this one. I’ve shared the post just below, so be sure to check it out for tons of inspiration!
And now, on to even more inspiration with this weeks party.
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
Lidia from Design Inside the Box
Amy from Health Home and Heart
Eileen from Just Measuring Up
“Simply Beautiful by Angela” did a great job making a plain flat door interesting with some paint and plywood!
Um, did you know that you could clean things (besides your teeth) with toothpaste?! Chas from Chas’ Crazy Creations shares all.the.things she cleans around her house with toothpaste, and I’m blown away. Be sure to check it out!
I am loving this refinished trunk from Mary at The Boondocks Blog. It’s looks gorgeous and she used one of my favorite products – Old Fashioned Milk Paint 🙂
This week’s most popular post goes to Debra from Shoppe No. 5 with her variation sweater pillow. You won’t want to miss how she put these lovely pillows together.
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.