Goodness, it’s been a whirlwind of a week. I feel like I say this every week… Ha! Just this season of life, I suppose. It is laughter, tears, stress, joy, whining, and a whole lot of chaos wrapped up in one day. Add a horrible sinus infection on top of that, and that’s pretty much been my week.
Fortunately, I am feeling better now, and I have something fun and exciting coming up tonight! I have teamed up with 30+ other bloggers for a monthly blog hop. Woohoo! I don’t want to reveal too much just yet, so stop by this evening for all of the details and tons of inspiration.
Don’t want to wait until this evening? Then, let’s party right now!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
Lidia from Design Inside the Box
Amy from Health Home and Heart
Eileen from Just Measuring Up
I love Debra’s DIY of a simple key holder from “Shoppe No 5”…and I love how adorable it is too! Not to mention how perfect it is for Valentine’s Day!
I love these suggestions from Carol at Comfort Spring Station for organizing the photos on your phone. I always have a ton of photos on my phone, and so many of these ideas would be so helpful for keeping them organized and easy to find. If you are anything like me and always swimming in photos, be sure to check this out!
These gorgeous wall prints from Katrin at Northern Feeling are my favorite this week! These are perfect to frame for Valentine’s wall art or they would be really sweet in a kids room or nursery.
Our most clicked most this week is from Claire at Pillar Box Blue with 9 lighting ideas from upcycled maps. Some of them are so creative! Be sure to check it out!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.