Hey everyone! T.G.I.F. Woohoo!
Thank you to everyone who stopped by and linked up last week. We appreciate it more than you know. And if you are new to the party, or just didn’t get around to linking up last week, welcome! We are so excited to see what all of you amazingly talented and inspiring bloggers have going on.
We are celebrating my daughter’s birthday this weekend. 🙂 My parents got into town yesterday afternoon, which is always fun. The kids both love their grandma and grandpa, so I’m sure it will be a fun filled (and slightly crazy) weekend.
Let’s get onto the party, though, shall we? I’ll be popping in to see what all you have come up with in between partying this weekend. 😉 I hope you all have a fun filled weekend, as well!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
Lidia from Design Inside the Box
Amy from Health Home and Heart
Eileen from Just Measuring Up
I’m always up for a good upcycle and this one is no exception. Victoria from “Dazzled while Frazzled” turned an old hot dog warmer into a chalkboard!
I have a weird thing for clocks. I can’t hardly walk by the clocks in a decor store without stopping to look. So, I was in love when I saw this DIY Embroidery Hoop Wagon Wheel Clock from A Hippy and A Redneck. You must check it out!
I am loving these upcycled pillow covers from Angela at Simply Beautiful by Angela. With all the Marie Kondo organizing going on, it’s nice to see old items getting a new use!
The most popular this week was from Christina at Art, Decoration, Crafting. She shows us how she hand made these pom poms and turned an ordinary throw into a totally fabulous throw.
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.