Happy Friday everyone!
I hope you all are settling back into your routine after the holidays. The dust is finally starting to settle around my house, although my kids have just been struck with round #2 of illness. Boo. I’m hoping that it will be much shorter lived than last time around.
Let’s not waste any time this morning, though, and get to the party!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
I love seeing rooms’ makeovers. They give me so much inspiration! OMG Kathy from The Dedicated House did such a great job with this bedroom makeover. Everything looks so perfect and elegant! You have to visit her and see with your own eyes what I am talking about.
I love these ideas and goals from Stephanie over at Happily Home Grown for how to become more self-reliant in 2019. Now, more than ever it seems, I am starting to realize the importance of being (at least somewhat) self-reliant. I will definitely be trying to implement some of these ideas into my own home this coming year.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading how Amy @A Hippy and a Redneck created this lovely DIY Farmhouse Embroidery Hoop Wagon Wheel! She definitely has a wicked or maybe it’s a romantic sense of humor. In any event you need to check this out if you haven’t already!
I am on a wellness journey that includes cutting back on carbs so when I saw this recipe for Wild Rice and Ham by Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats that included wild rice my heart skipped a beat. Wild rice is full of fiber and good things and that is just what I need!
The most popular this week was from Chas at Chas’ Crazy Creations. She shows us how to clean the inside of our oven window without using any harsh chemicals. I’m totally trying this out soon, as I was super impressed by her results. You won’t want to miss this one!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
If you were featured display this button on your blog:
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.