Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We had a wonderful time with friends, laughing, chasing kids, and eating. Oh, the eating. I don’t think I’m going to eat again for the next week. Ha!
I’m too stuffed to even type, so let’s just get to the party!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
Roxanne from The Honeycomb Home made this gorgeous boxwood swag for her front door and I’m loving the addition of those antique bells and the buffalo check ribbon.
Would you like to drink a cup of hot chocolate? I love it especially during winter time. Do you know how to organize a hot cocoa bar station? If not Kippi from Kippi at Home gives us some interesting details.
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it is full steam ahead to Christmas. We are getting ready to put our tree up this weekend, and so I have ornaments on the mind. I absolutely love these little spool sheep ornaments that Tania over at Little Vintage Cottage created. So cute and so creative!
I love the unique look of this adorable ornament! Beverly from Across the Boulevard uses some lovely techniques in creating this beauty that I will surely try!
It is that time of the year when we are scrambling to find stuffing recipes, at least I am and I think I have found the perfect one from Linda of Poinsettia Drive. It has bread as the base which is what the family prefers and so many yummy herbs!
The most popular post this week was from Chas of Chas’ Crazy Creations. She was challenged to make ornaments out of salt and pepper shakers, and she totally knocked it out of the park. Be sure to go check out what all she came up with!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
If you were featured display this button on your blog:
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.