I saw this on Instagram today, and it totally cracked me up. Is anyone else feeling it yet?! We have less than a week until Thanksgiving.
The next few weeks are going to be an absolute whirlwind – with activities for the kids, school parties, traveling to visit family, family traveling to visit us, Christmas shopping, etc. Though it’s easy to get stressed during the holiday season, I encourage you to relax and really reflect on what the holidays are all about. It is definitely something that I will be working on in the coming month. I will be consciously trying to soak in the little moments spent with family and to let some of the stress go. 🙂
Now, to lighten the mood, let’s party!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
Isn’t this snowman jar ornament so cute? I know we can find to buy lots of christmas ornaments everywhere. But there is so much joy to create our own ones. You can find a simple tutorial at Across the Boulevard for this snowman. Go and check it!!!
I absolutely love this idea of using a metal tray as a magnet board for the kids from Victoria at Dazzle While Frazzled. My kids would love it, and I think I see (yet another…) craft project in my future. 🙂
I love apple pastries and this Apple Puff Pastry Tart recipe by Mrs Kringle is quite the winner and includes an awesome easy to follow video! And the best part, this delicious looking tart can double for breakfast, too!
I love a good repurpose and this one is no exception. Barbara of French Ethereal has taken a bunch of old lamps and turned them into these adorable candlestick holders. And just in time for the warm and cozy atmosphere we are all looking to achieve.
This week, the most popular goes to Penny over at Penny’s Vintage Home. Hop over to see how simple it was to create these adorable Christmas decorations.
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
If you were featured display this button on your blog:
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.