Whew, it’s been a busy week, and it’s only going to get busier! We have a number of fun fall/Halloween events coming up in the next couple of weeks that we are pretty excited about. A couple of pumpkin patches, an event at the Zoo, a Trunk-or-Treat, and trick or treating are all on our schedule. I’m really looking forward to seeing how the kids react to all of the festivities. 🙂
Plus, I have something fun coming up in November that has been keeping me busy lately. Can’t wait to share it all with you!
What have you all been up to?
Ready to party?! Me, too!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
Victoria from Dazzled While Frazzled shared this really cool idea to use a piece of broken bannister to display some of her photos. I love it!!! It’s so unique and different.
This pumpkin cranberry bread from Thel’s Kitchen looks so delicious. It’s the perfect comfort food as the weather starts to cool, and I think even my picky toddler would be a huge fan. I can’t wait to try out the recipe!
If you’re looking for a fun Halloween costume and need a cute curly yarn wig, check out this detailed tutorial by Gayle @Miss Kopy Kat! The curls are set using the oven – for korker curls! Too cute!!!
A common problem among the older set, as Daphne reveals to us is that we do not know how to text properly! Her nephew came to the rescue and explained all the rigmarole to her over at Ivy, Phyllis and Me.
Our most popular post is from Lindsey over at Repurpose and Upcycle. She is participating in the One Room Challenge and is making over her daughter’s bedroom, and shares her week 1 update with us in this post. Stop by to see what she’s done!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
If you were featured display this button on your blog:
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.