TGIF! It’s been kind of a long week, y’all. My daughter started back to preschool last week, and I’m pretty sure she brought some kind of bug back home with her. She and I have been under the weather for the last few days, but my poor 11-month old got the worst of it. He has been a total snot factory for the last couple of days. I’m not sure there’s much out there that’s worse than a sick baby. 🙁 Hopefully, we can all kick it soon and get back to normal life.
In happier news, Michelle is on vacation this week. Woohoo! So jealous. She won’t be joining the party this week, but we hope that she is having a fabulous time!!
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
I love room makeovers! If I could afford it I would probably change my home once a year. Ashley from Simply Designing changed her front room and the result is so beautiful! Look at these chairs! Aren’t they gorgeous??
I absolutely love this idea of an easy to put together s’mores party. Leslie over at From Playdates to Parties put this super fun party together for her son’s first birthday. And guess what?! My son’s first birthday is coming up in just a couple of weeks… I think I know what his birthday guests will be enjoying. Be sure to go check it out for all the details!
Just look at this beautiful dream catcher by Maya @ The Little Treasures! Everything about this looks so serene – perfect to catch all of my dreams! Check out the tutorial and be inspired to make your own!
This berry quinoa salad from Jessica of This Happy Mommy is perfect for the summertime. It is refreshing and healthy with all that fruit and the quinoa is a nice alternative to help fill out the meal.
The most popular post this week was from Maya at The Little Treasures blog. These Bohemian Mandala Bags are adorable and eye-catching! If you haven’t already, go check them out!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
If you were featured display this button on your blog:
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.