Oh my goodness, y’all! It’s Friday (yay!), and it’s August (how did that happen?!) But what’s more, is that I’m now co-hosting the Sweet Inspiration Link Party every Friday! I’m so excited! I can’t wait to meet new friends and glean tons of ideas, inspiration, and tips from you. So, let’s just jump right in, shall we?
The party starts on Fridays 7am EST or 11 am GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
Amy from Health, Home, and Heart
Gail from Purple Hues and Me
If this doesn’t look like heaven on a plate them I’m not sure what does. Jen, over at Cincy Shopper shared her recipe for a no bake Reese’s peanut butter cheesecake last week and I have been dreaming about it ever since.
You know how much I love furniture transformations. This gorgeous china cabinet got a gorgeous makeover from Mary at Orphans with makeup. In love with every single detail !!!
I love a good DIY project, and I REALLY love saving money. So, I’m totally in love with this countertop transformation that combined both of those things. You’ll have to see it to believe it!
I love how Katrina @ Kreativ K used tin cans to upcycle them into adorable vases! And the best part, she did it in two styles – did you hear me? One, using wood sticks and the other, marbled contact paper! How cool is that!
I have been following little Princess’ journey from China to her new home in the US for three years now. She is a very brave and special little girl and she is also lucky to have wonderful parents from A Day of Small Things. Her mom takes us on her medical journey and it will melt your heart.
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
If you have been featured, you can display this button on your blog.
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Health, Home, and Heart and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.